Here you can find a list of presentations made by our group members at conferences and events.
Ivan Palomares (listed from oldest to most recent)
- Security Data Analytics and Decision Support: Engineering Team Capabilities Showcase. Centre for Secure Information Technologies (CSIT), Industrial Advisory Board. June 2016.
- Decision-Making and Autonomous Intelligent Agents for User Behavior Analytics. Centre for Secure Information Technologies (CSIT). March 2017.
- Fuzzy Decision Making methods and Autonomous Intelligent Systems in Cyber-Security Analytics. Information Security Department. Royal Holloway University of London (RHUL), UK. 8th June 2017.
- Intelligent Consensus Support and Aggregation Techniques in Collective Decision-Making under Uncertainty. Computer Science Department Seminar. University of Bristol (UoB), UK. 22nd June 2017
- Large Group Decision Making and Consensus: A (Not So!) Academic Perspective. University College London. CRUISSE Meeting on Decision Making under Uncertainty. London, UK. 22nd September 2017
- Consensus Building in Large-Group Decision Making under Uncertainty: Challenges on using Data-Driven and Intelligent Approaches for Decision Aid. Faculty of Economy and Management, University of Salamanca. Salamanca (Spain). 28th September 2017
- CHINA ACADEMIC TOUR 2017 (18th November – 4th December 2017)
- Wuhan University (Wuhan, China): “Research Trends and Challenges on Large-Group Decision Making and Consensus Support”. (+INFO)
- Hohai University (Nanjing, China): “On Group Decision Support Systems: Large, Groups, Consensus and Multi-View Recommender Systems”. (+INFO)
- Tianjin University (Tianjin, China): “Behavior Management, Aggregation and Weighting in Consensual Processes for Large-Group Decision Making: Challenges”. (+INFO)
- University of Bristol Engineering Roadshow (South-East Asia): 20+ research & education talks delivered across Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia) and Hong Kong (China). Theme: Recommender Systems for Personalized Services in Smart Cities. March, 2018.
- CHINA ACADEMIC TOUR 2018 (Spring 2018 – Dates and details coming soon!)
- City University of Hong-Kong (China): Multi-view Intelligent Data Fusion in Collaborative Filtering Recommender Systems. 15-16th March 2018.
- Sichuan University (China). Multi-view Intelligent Data Fusion in Collaborative Filtering Recommender Systems. 29th March 2018
- Southwest Jiaotong University (China). Identifying the challenges of making consensual large-group decisions under fuzziness. 2nd April, 2018.
- Fusion and Recommendation: Aggregation Strategies in Classical and Reciprocal Recommender Systems. Universidad Autonoma de Madrid (Spain). 18th June 2019.
- Personalisation and Recommender Systems: Perspectives and Challenges. Search-Star’19 Analytics and Conversion Conference. Bath (UK). 27th June 2019.
- Fitness that Fits: a prototype model for workout video recommendation. ACM Recsys October 2018
- Context Aware Recommender Systems. University of Granada. December 2018
- Introduction to Context-Aware Recommender Systems. DSRS seminar. University of Bristol. February 2019.
- Arikui: A Dubious User Detection System for Online Dating in Japan. IEEE SMC 2018 in Miyazaki
- Reciprocal Recommender Systems. University of Granada. December 2018
Hugo Alcaraz Herrera
- Introduction to Evolutionary Computing. DSRS seminar. University of Bristol. February 2019.